Announcing the Docents' Choice Award
Plant of the Year for 2016
MOJAVE SAGE, SALVIA PACHYPHYLLA
Docent Training for 2019 has been scheduled! Please contact Theresa Anderson if you are interested in becoming a Docent with DBS. The classes are scheduled for April 27, May 3 and May 18. See the Events tab for more information.
Contact: Theresa Anderson at email@example.com, or by calling 970-880-4841.
WHAT DO DOCENTS DO?
- · Learn and teach about the plants most appropriate for our area
- · Provide leadership for DBS events and educational activities such as Gardens on Tour, educational workshops and the annual Bulb Sale
- · Manage garden maintenance and development
- · Serve the community in interesting and rewarding ways and develop leadership skills
- · Contribute to horticultural science through data collection and plant trials
- · Work with horticultural experts, including regional and nationally known botanists and garden designers
- · Share your love of gardening with visitors, both local and out-of-town
- · Be a part of the NEW Durango Botanic Gardens, under development.